Wednesday 7 May 2008

The Metropolitan Museum of Art Costume Institute Gala

Monday night saw the return of the Costume Institute Gala and the theme was 'Superheroes'.
I'm not going to lie, when I heard that that was the theme, I was slightly worried as all I could imagine were tights, capes and leotards. As well as being worried, I was also eager to see who would take the dress code literally and turn up looking as though they had crawled out of a comic strip, but I was pleasantly surprised as the theme was executed well by most. I'm sure every one has seen the pictures from the night, so I'm not going to bother posting all the pictures again, but I'll up my favourites.

Faves:


Eva Longoria-Marchesa//Iman-Dolce & Gabanna//Beyonce-Armani Prive//Thandie Newton-Chanel// Chanel Iman-Phillip Lim

Erm... :


Joy Bryant-Pucci//Kimora

[Images- WireImage via ConcreteloopThe YbfNYmag]

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home