Tuesday 22 July 2008

I ♥ Naomi-the illest...the baddest










... no really I do! She's another chick I have a girl crush on, she's freaking fierce as these images-photographed by Mario Sorrenti in New York for V magazine-show.
Everytime she does something to piss us off such as bless her house keeper's head with her crackberry, jail time, and venturing out in public with a jacked up hairline (as much as I love you, you know damn well you were wrong for that.. go ahead and throw your 'berry at my arse-it would be an honour) she always comes back with that something that instantly makes me wanna forgive her.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger Del said...

assaulted by a super model... i suppose that wouldn't be that bad.
but naomi would probably do too much damage

25 July 2008 at 13:21  
Blogger Style Decoded said...

I looove naomi too! This V spread is soo cool, seriously, I've actually booked a hair appointment to replicate her hair style (hair weave)... I didn't even know I wanted to change my hair until I saw these pictures...

Proves how SUPER she really is!!!

27 July 2008 at 16:04  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home