Wednesday 31 December 2008

Had Enough of Herve Leger??


If you-like me-are tired of the typical leger dresses then this might change your mind... or maybe not. I was browsing blogs and came across what looked like a Herve Leger dress on Susie Bubble's blog. After oogling the pictures for a while, I realised that they were infact lingerie-come-bodywear pieces by Bordelle and followed the link to the main site which displayed even more risque looking pieces.
The dress/top/whatever-it-is reminds me of the Herve Leger dresses that were rocked on the catwalk during the 80's-90's(A post on Herve Leger pre-Max Azria coming soon), though something tells me you will need next to 0% fat to wear this unless you're going for the 'baking bread' look.

The lingerie pieces are to die for, and words cannot describe how much I want the dress at the top of the post... unfortunately my bank account doesn't feel the same way.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

yeh i saw this on atribecallednext.com like 3months ago, Jokes

3 January 2009 at 20:37  
Blogger S.P. said...

oh yeah your right. they blogged about them earlier last month.

3 January 2009 at 23:09  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home