Tuesday 1 September 2009

Looks From the Book: top buttons, plaid, preppy, power shoulders

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

It's September, and I really should have started work on my final project. However, everytime I turn on my laptop, I find myself being distracted. I've been drawing up a back to school (university) list in my head and shall be putting pen to paper (or should that be mouse to photoshop?) to create a collage which I'll show to you soon. Now whilst looking at lists of things I would buy if I had money, I wandered back to Lookbook and I've decided to show you a couple of looks that I'm loving.
To see more of their looks, search their names on Lookbook.nu.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Nina Jaydee said...

you had chosen reall good outfits
i love it

4 September 2009 at 19:34  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home