Sunday 7 March 2010

PFW {Autumn/Winter 2010/11}: Lanvin









At times like these when I have no time to blog, it always excites me when I see a collection that makes me want to do a post on it. Alber Elbaz definately did his thing with this collection, and as much as I'm ashamed to say it, this is the first time I've paid this much attention to Lanvin, and with the ostrich feathers, gems and soft tailoring, I can't wait to see if the highstreet will attempt to take this one on.

As a final year fashion student, there are times when the workload is way too much (like right now), or I get a "creative block" and I stop and wonder why the heck I'm putting myself through this? Well it's collections like this that remind me why I'm doing it.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger Férociouslista said...

love the two coats from Lanvin.
very structural but someone organic :-)
so rich!!!

8 March 2010 at 20:23  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home