Monday 19 May 2008

Allow me to introduce myself...

You can call me Ella. I'm a 19 year old fashion obsessed student from London town. You can find me at uni-London College of Fashion, at work : ( Oxford street, Brick lane, museums, gigs or sitting behind my beloved laptop.

I really should have written this as soon as the blog went up-but I don't really talk about me that much, but I'll have to start doing so soon because I want to make this blog a bit more personal. I used to blog before (I've had two blogs in the past-I get bored easily), but now this blog is my way of keeping on top of things going on in the fashion industry. I am not a writer-repeat I.AM.NOT a writer, so don't take things too seriously.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger thatgirl! said...

You have a lovely blog :)

19 May 2008 at 19:41  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home