Wednesday 23 July 2008

Batman: The Dark Knight





The stars were out last night for the premier of Batman: The Dark Night, and as a tribute to the late Heath Ledger, the majority of attendees wore black as a mark of respect.

Now black is THE easiest colour to wear. So why is it that I'm feeling underwhelmed by the outfits worn? especially homegirl Alexa who's style is so fly! I was expecting her to come way better than that.

Anywhoo, here's my Dark Knight inspired outfit(I think Polyvore should pay me for featuring their site on my blog so much).



p.s.
I've only just realised how hot Christian Bale is... damn!

{picture source Marie Claire}

Labels:

1 Comments:

Blogger GangStarr Girl said...

Nice. And those pants are fierce!

25 July 2008 at 17:19  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home