Saturday 19 September 2009

Fashion Week

I always seem to have trouble blogging during fashion week season. I's not like I visit any shows (yes I would like an invite) but I tend to always be busy which means blogging just doesn't happen. I was so determined not to let that happen this time, yet I somehow managed to fall behind.

I was keeping an eye on the runway during New York Fashion Week, but I have been feeling a bit apprehensive about posting this so late. So I've decided to just post up my favourites and get back to London Fashion week.
ADAM



Alexander Wang




Dennis Basso




Donna Karan



As you can probably tell, I'm loving all things inspired by sports/casual wear and draping. I don't think I'm going to wait for next SS'10, I'm going to have to work it into my current wardrobe.


Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home