Wednesday 2 December 2009

Oh Hennes...

Why is that now that I have no money whatsoever (payday means nothing to me now) H&M start producing really good things. Their S/S'10 lookbook is online but the items have already started showing up in store


It's almost as if they can read my mind. I've wanted a 4 finger ring for the longest and just as I had given up hope that a highstreet retailer would "pay homage" to Vivienne Westwood's armour Ring...
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Hennes go and produce both!

And let's not forget the Sonia Rykiel collection this weekend:



[I want the body and the bra]

I came across these gorgeous candy coloured clutches by Jimmy Choo that I want but at around £300 I will not be buying, and it's left me wondering why Tamara Mellon didn't give us this for her H&M collabo?

[Image credit Nitrolicious, Bag Snob and Carolines Mode]

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home