Monday 21 June 2010

Mens Fashion Week Spring/Summer 2011: Dolce & Gabbana


3 reason's why I look forward to Dolce & Gabbana show:
*The models...
*The models have a bit of colour on them, are muscular, and beefy {see: real men}. Other designer's take note, and stop sending malnourished, anaemic looking male models down the catwalk please.
*I love the fact that Domenico and Stefano make a point of sending my beloved David Gandy down in pants/trunk/something minimal every season...

I love the collection too, it had a 'summer holiday in Sardinia' feel, and I can't wait to see what their womenswear collection is going to look like now.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Blogger MY REPUBLIC OF FASHION said...

Love the black outfit.SarahD:)

22 June 2010 at 14:18  
Blogger Unknown said...

Wow, these blokes are so well groomed! Love the show video too, the live music element is great!


Kb from I Want You To Know

xxx

26 June 2010 at 01:06  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home