Thursday 26 June 2008

In Search of Cigarette Pants


I've been fiending for a pair of Cigarette pants for nearly 3 years now, and I still haven't found a pair. Well.. I did, a black shiny pair in H&M but they were slightly too fitting which made me look as though I were busting out of them.

The first time I clapped eyes on a pair was when I saw a picture of them being worn by Audrey Hepburn. Years later, and my desire to own a pair has been refuelled after seeing those skinny models rocking black and hot pink versions of them on the runway during the Jill Sander Spring '08 show. Seriously, if I don't find a pair anytime soon, I will be cutting up a pair and ironing creases down the front... in fact, what's stopping me? I should go right ahead and do that now!

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home