Tuesday 30 September 2008

'Another Way To Die'

Alicia Keys + Jack White

Even though it's not really a fashion related video, I thought I'd post this up just because whenever I think of Bond I think of glamour, diamonds and fashion. If I had heard this song not knowing it was a for the Bond movie I most probably would have loved it (I'm a fan of Jack White, and I love me some Alicia).

You see, I know that Mark Ronson and Amy Wino were supposed to record the soundtrack but Wino messed up, which is a damn shame and it pisses me off because I know Ronson would have done his thing. Incase you didn't know, I'm a Mark Ronson fan. He intruiged me when I saw him on the decks in Aaliyah's video(I thought he was fine), and I've been a fan of his ever since I heard his song "Ooh Wee" (infact, I've been a fan of his from when I heard "Like A Feather" by Nikka Costa I just didn't know he produced it).

Back on the subject of the video, I'm not too keen on it. It had potential but meh...
maybe i'm just bitter cos Mark missed out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home