Monday 15 June 2009

I can't stop listening to..

It's a good thing I enjoyed my self yesterday because it pouring down with rain outside right now. And even though it wet outside-my house is boiling. Boiling to the point where my laptop keeps overheating and shutting it's self down, and if no one were in, I'd be blogging in my undies.

I just heard thunder.

I can't stop listening to David Guetta's "When Love takes over (ft. Kelly Rowland)"

it's been on heavy rotation on my iPod.

Infact, my iPod's going through some kind of 90's dance/trance revival. With the amount of remixed 90's songs coming out lately I've found myself doing the unthinkable visiting THOSE 90s looks (torn/acid wash/stone wash/ripped denim, lace, baggy shirts) It's inspired me to make a 90's fashion post. But, I won't do that right now cos I need to do my hair.

The fact that I'll be graduating next month and that I actually have to grow up now has made me reminisce about when I really didn't have a care in the world. So, I'm going to take you on a trip down musical memory lane with the songs that remind me of my summers as a rugrat:

Of course this is the 08/09 version but it's what on my pod at the moment.




again, another 08/09 version but I prefer this one.



My mum was and still is a Jade Stan! She made sure we had the matching braids, leggings and all sorts.



Can you hearPharrel Williams in the beginning saying "ess ess double double U-V"?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home