Friday 10 July 2009

Blur(ry) Inspiration



Jeans, Fred Perry Perry Top, and Casio watch all from Urban Outfitters.


I've been wanting to post this for ages but I just didn't have the time, so here's my feeble attempt to do it whilst i've still got some spare time.
When it comes to music I have a lot of guilty pleasures and dirty secrets, but when it comes to Blur, I have no shame in professing my love for them. I'm mad that I wasn't able to check them out at their comeback in Hyde Park cos their songs take me back to when I was little. One of the music videos that will forever stick out in my mind is the video for Blur's "Song 2".

It's such a simple video (as in there's only 1 location) but whatever it was that they did with it makes it a standout one.

It leaves me thinking about the 90s and I've noticed how touches of the 90s are slowly creeping back into fashion (crop tops, plaid,ripped denim). I can't believe I'm saying this but the tacky-ness makes me so nostalgic that I want to re-visit it (style wise) and I'll be dropping a few 90s fashion post soon [there's so many angles to look at] so be on the look out.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home