Sunday 12 July 2009

The Ultimate Tutu

As you guys are aware, my posts slowed down a lot recently. Infact I was hardly posting at all, but it was for a good reason. I recently just handed in the start to a project where my inspiration was ballet. The idea came to me after watching this video of a performance Ballerina Elena Glurdjize did for Karl Lagerfeld in the Chanel Couture Salon:

I have never noticed the movement of a ballerina and how beautful it is (I sound like such a sap right now). When I saw the colour pictures of the dress that was designed by Lagerfeld I just knew I had to do something ballet orientated for my project.


So in about a years time, I'll show you guys my ballet inspired collection, and hopefully you'll like it.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home