Tuesday 6 October 2009

One Eyed Wonder


I wouldn't say I'm vain in a "I think I'm hot" kind of way, but I do worry about the way I look in probably a more insecure sense. So ever since I've had this @$*#ing eye infection, I've been dreaming up ways of disguising it. Luckily for me, I cut myself a fringe (the only other person I trust to put scissors near my head is my mother, and she was unavailable at the time), so I've been swooping it to the side.

I mentioned something about rocking an eye patch, but I just don't have the balls to do it. Believe it or not, I actually hate standing out, which probably isn't a good thing considering I want to work in the fashion industry. I now can't get the Gabrielle's song 'Dreams' out of my head.
Universal Music Group won't allow me to embed the bloody video, so if you can be bothered here's the link.

Everytime I think about Gabrielle, I remember her eyepatch as being the first thing that got me when I saw her video.
and whilst we're on the subject of eye patches, remember Rihanna's?


I'm being a recluse today and feeling very 'don't look at me' and as I was indoors, I went ahead on looklet to create a look, and decided to throw an eyepatch in there (yes, the have eye patches too!)



Check out the rest of my looks here.

In the mean time, I'll be wearing my hair side swept a la Aaliyah:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home