Tuesday 5 January 2010

2010

Happy New Year readers! As it's a new year, I thought I'd change the blog layout a bit. It's not a huge change-but it's a change nontheless and I hope you like it. I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas, and an equally lovely new year.

I don't normally make new year's resolution's. Infact, the last time I made one was probably a good 4/5 years ago and I can't remember what it was, but I do know I broke it a few hours after making it.

I can't commit to resolutions and for that reason, I don't make them. I also don't make resolutions purely because every year, towards the end of December I have to listen to people bang on about how "...[insert year here] is gonna be my year" and they never follow through. I hate failure.

This year, I've decided to make style resolutions. I've figured that seeing as it's a fun thing, I'm more than likely to stick to it. So here it goes (and I'll probably mentally be adding more to it on a weekly basis):

- Have fun more when it comes to clothes. Wear clothes now that I won't be able to get away with as a respectable 60 year old. [This is gonna be hard for me seeing as I'm fairly introverted]

- Try out different hairstyles on a regular basis.

- Make sure my nails are always done [easier said than done-I'm as lazy as they come]

- wear more skirts and shorts regardless of the weather. I'm a UK size 10/12 but I have a complex about my thighs that I need to get over. There are greater things going on in the world, so anyone concerned about the way my thighs wobble needs to get their priorities in order.

- WEAR MORE HEELS. I'm 5'3".

- Customize more.

- Add more colour to my wardrobe.

- Take more pictures

My style inspiration(s)? These ladies:
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Do you guys have any style resolutions and inspirations?

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home