Monday 25 January 2010

How to Sit Like a Guy and Still Look Hot

Everyone has a moment when they warm to a particular celebrity, and sometimes it's a moment that you remember for a long time.
I had this moment sometime in November when I came across this picture of Victoria Beckham at a Lakers game...

It took a while for me to figure out what it was about her that had made me go from not caring for her one little bit to absolutely loving her. It was the way she sat. This wasn't normal wooden Victoria Beckham I was looking at. This VB had... erm.. sw*g (I sensor the word because I feel it is extremely overused, but it's the only word that I could think of).

Seeing her sat like a bloke in a pair of one of the hottest heels I've seen in a while and a casual tank top showed me a whole new likeable Victoria.

(I would suggest only only trying this with a pair of heels on to achieve the desired effect.)

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home