Wednesday 6 January 2010

Veik's Lady Gaga Barbie Tribute

I stumbled across these images on Refinery29 of an artist called Veik's homage to Lady Gaga through Barbie.





When I was younger, I too would recreate my favourite celeb looks on Barbie dolls (I'd even do mini mock photoshoots as well) but they weren't anywhere close to this guys level-I mean I tried to recreate the clothes, however they just never did fit right (this applies to the clothes I make at uni as well-story of my frikkin' life).

I must confess, I feel like digging out my old Christie doll and giving her a makeover too. check out the rest of his work here.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Crumz said...

Hahaha! Not a big Lady Gaga fan, but I do have to say, this is pretty dope!

8 January 2010 at 04:14  
Blogger JustNorman said...

shit's AWESOME. A+

JUSTNORMAN

20 January 2010 at 18:56  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home