Tuesday 9 February 2010

Star Style Gazing:Frankie, Cheryl, Rihanna, Vanessa, Beyonce

If you haven't guessed it yet, my lack of blog post is due to the fact that I have tonnes of work to do. However, I'm on strike tonight, so I thought I'd give you -my readers a little something.


I was absolutely loving Frankie from The Saturdays, Cheryl Cole and Rihanna's sportswear inspired look-I'm mad about the trend in case you haven't noticed. All three of them have taken very casual pieces and taken it to a whole 'nother level. Jameela Jamil's fearlessness of baring her long legs in a mini dress was a look I really liked on her as well as Vanessa Williams "PETA where you at?" look(I'm assuming she's on set-Wilhelmina's my chick). And I've thrown in a picture of Beyonce in the morning - not because I'm weird, but because I'm annoyed that she looks that good in the morning I don't even look that good with make up on in the morning... even though there's no doubt she adjusted herself before she came outside- There's no way she was going to be seen in a headscarf and sleep creases on her face.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home