Friday 12 March 2010

'Telephone' - You Likey?


So they kept us waiting... and waiting... and waiting for the premiere of the 'Telephone' video. They even teased us with stills. Now that I've watched it through, the video-epic that wasn't 'Telephone' left me feeling somewhat underwhelmed. I was expecting this video to be on the levels of Thriller but instead, I've wasted a little over 9 minutes of my life watching an unnecessarily long video to an alright song with the highest amount of product placement I've seen in a video ever.

Labels: ,

2 Comments:

Blogger mrs. halimah. said...

can't say i was waiting and waiting but i did watch the video tonight. i thought it was pretty entertaining. gaga ripped it. beyonce, at the risk of sounding like a hater, i'm just tired of her. don't think she added much value to the video. but kudos to gaga.

13 March 2010 at 03:39  
Blogger The Queen of Hearts said...

I was bumping this song when everyone else was still blowing up "Bad Romance" because of the McQueen over-load in the video.

well after this, I should think nothing of falling down stairs.

26 April 2010 at 17:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home