Monday 3 January 2011

Happy New Year

Happy New Year readers! I know my blogging pattern has been a bit sporadic over the last 3/4 months, but I'm going to try to get into a routine this year. My lack of posting was down to me being busy (some of the time), an infected laptop (most of the time) and a sheer lack of motivation.

Around this time last year I made "Style Resolutions" and to my surprise, I managed to stick to 3 of them; the 3 being making sure sure my nails were always done, wearing more heels, and adding more colour to my wardrobe. I could still work on them i.e. wear heels at least once or twice a week, and I think I will (work on my resolutions that is).

I've been Tumblring away my hair, beauty and style inspirations, and when I find myself stuck in a style rut I look at my archive for inspiration/a boost. So until I move onto a different look, here are just some of the images that are inspiring my style...

Click and follow to Archives to view sources

I'm so over jeans at the moment, and I only wear them now if it's really cold outside, or if I can't find a decent pair of leggings to wear. I am into leggings still and high waisted trousers-High waisted leggings are a bonus. I'm loving Bridget Bardot hair, longline tanks and corselette-esque dresses as well as preppy clothes and thigh high socks.


I came across this image of Lindsay Lohan earlier on. As much as I wish they'd lock her up and throw away the key for her flagrant disregard of the law, her outfit choices are so on point she deserves to get some bly. She makes me want to get all dressed up and go no where.
I never did do those 'What I wore today' posts I said I would...


Follow Strutt Gambling Insider

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home