Friday 11 July 2008

Jourdan Dunn for Topshop: Autumn/Winter 2008-2009

The UK's Jourdan Dunn, Canadians Amanda Laine and Kori Richardson and US model Karlie Kloss are all fronting Topshop's Autumn/Winter 08-09 ad campaigns. The ad campaign has a "London vibe" to it according to Topshop's Creative Director Ronnie Cook-Newhouse and the campaign was shot on the tube and on buses.


I'm not too feeling the shots, nor am I feeling the clothes and the only reason I keep looking at them is because Jourdan's in them. But I'm going to try not to pass too much judgement as I haven't seen all the pictures yet.


Jourdan is most definately on the rise. She has already graced the covers of Vogue America and and Vogue Italia as well as featuring in over 70 runway shows and seeing as Topshop's known to feature models that later going on to do big things (see Caroline Trentini, Lily Cole and Lily Donaldson) if this campaign doesn't make Jourdan blow up I don't know what will.







{SOURCE: The Daily Mail via TFS}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home