Sunday 13 July 2008

Vogue Italia

You guys are gonna get sick of my Italian Vogue posts...but hey! Some lovely people at TFS scanned pictures from their copy of Vogue and the more I see the images, the more I like them... I think I might just get myself a copy-if I can get my hands on one. I'm not going to post them all up now, but I'll spread them out over a couple of days.

Some guy stopped me the other morning and told me he had something in his bag and that I should come and see it. Now, naturally I began to shit myself because my Mum told me that if a "stranger says something like that to you, you need to scream and run for the hills". I guess he saw the worried look on my face because he told me not to worry and pulled out his copy of Vogue (at which point my tiny, sleepy eyes lit grew wideand lit up) and he told me to "make sure you get yourself a copy and support your people".

When I heard former America's Next Top Model contestant Toccara Jones was gonna be in this issue I was kind of like "..huh?" I couldn't quite figure out why, and I was not sure what to expect. But I must say, I am quite impressed.

Just one question though, why hasn't Toccara got any nipples in the last pic? or do her boobs just hang low?


{IMAGE SOURCE: TFS}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home