Tuesday 30 September 2008

Frockin' Happy

Please excuse the title. For the past 2 weeks I've been working backstage for a new T4 show "Frock Me" which is a fashion and music magazine show presented by Alexa Chung, designer Henry Holland and Gemma Cairney. Part of the show features wannabe styists also known as "Frockers" from different cities around the UK pulling together an outfit based on a theme. They then have a "Frock off" at the end of the show and the winner wins £1000. With all this frockin' frock off frockers I keep finding myself trying to create words and phrases using "frock".

Anywhoo, that's pretty much what I wore on my first day last week.I really should have taken a picture of what I wore instead. Now I'm off to go and sort my self out for uni next week. I'll try and post later.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home