Tuesday 28 October 2008

ADONIS

...Is the only word I could think of for to describe this hunk of a man.David Gandy.

I saw him today on Regent Street, and let me tell you he is just as fine in real life-even with his clothes on. Oh I wish I had taken a picture. I would have done but I damn near had an asthma attack when I saw him, and by the time I had gotten over the initial shock it was too late to turn around.

You see, in London's West End you either walk or get walked on, and I didn't have the chance to stop. It's okay though, I looked like shit today anyways, I haven't had my hair done in three f*$@ing weeks and that's the longest I've gone in about 3 years. Meh, maybe I'll see him again.

Let's just take a look at THAT advert to "refresh" our memory's...


I would sell a distant relative to be the model getting her face eaten by him.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home