Friday 17 October 2008

Sasha Fierce


Every now and then, a video is released that makes me want to jump into some lycra and dance like nobody's business. Beyonce's second video for her other new single "Single Ladies (put a ring on it)" doesn't just make me want get up and shake my arse off, it also makes me want to hit the gym after seeing those toned legs, firm butts and hour-glass body shapes.

The choreography and video was inspired by Bob Fosse's wife-Gwen Verdon's 'Mexican Breakfast'. I won't lie, I really don't like the song, but the video choreographed by Frank Gatson & Jaquel Knight (google 'em) and directed by Jake Nava TOTALLY makes this song.



...now walk it out.

Put a ring on it by Strutt Mode

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home