Wednesday 7 October 2009

Teen Vogue {November 2009} Chanel Iman & Jourdan Dunn


I haven't purchased a copy of Teen Vogue in a hot minute because the price of the mag went up but the quality (I felt) was sub par. But after seeing that Jourdan Dunn and Chanel Iman are gracing the cover, I think I might just cop-a-copy.





The article {here} is also a good read. It talks about how people have been trying to turn them against each other, which is pretty much what happened to Naomi Campbell and Tyra Banks back in the day, only difference being that Dunn and Iman were clued up enough to see through the sh!t and work together. Jourdan also talks about finding out she was pregnant, which is an interesting read.

Labels: , ,

2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I will not be buying vogue anytime soon but They look fantstic.

Like your blog

8 October 2009 at 18:09  
Blogger S.P. said...

Thank you

8 October 2009 at 21:37  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home