Monday 2 November 2009

Wishlist

My posts have been really hit and miss lately haven't they? I'm really sorry about that, but trying to get my head around my uni work is too much at the moment, hence the neglect.

In the UK, we had a pretty warm October, but yesterday mother nature put us back in our place and made sure it rained non stop to let us know that we should know better than to get comfortable. It got me thinking up a wishlist which I've quickly thrown together.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

[L-R Clockwise]Hat-Asos // Boots-Topshop // Jacket, Hat, Fur Jacket-Asos // Bag-Topshop // Boots-DKNY // Casio watch-Urban Outfitters // Hat-Miss Sixty // Tank Top-Topshop // Heeled Trainers-Topshop // Gladiator heels-KG-Kurt Geiger // Boots-H&M

...Notice how much footwear is on there? I'm on my never ending quest for the perfect heels. All I want is a pair of heels that I can stand in for 4/5 hours without my feet hurting.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home