Thursday 8 October 2009

Expecting Fashionista's

It annoys me when expecting mother's don't dress to their full potential or simply just dress innapropriately. A baby bump is a beautiful thing, but there is a time and a place to be walking around with yours exposed with just a bikini top and a pair of 3/4 length sweat pants. Mid afternoon on a South London high street just isn't one of them (I have actually seen that before. And I'm pretty sure social service's were waiting with their arms stretched when that baby flew out of the womb).

I don't actually think I have seen pregnant women at fashion week before up until now, so whilst scrolling through Jak & Jil, it was refreshing to see ladies who won't allow a baby bump to hinder their fabulosity...

Julia Von Boeh
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Geraldine Saglio
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Melanie Hyunh
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

{image source}

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home