Tuesday 9 February 2010

Put It In A Love Song





Here are sine candid's of Alicia Keys and Beyonce (who's been a busy bee lately) on the set of their video for the song "Put it in a Love Song". Everytime I see Beyonce's body I feel bad about the last chocolate bar I devoured and feel the sudden urge to go to the gym.

It's being filmed in Brazil and has a very African Carmen Miranda feel. I love the outfits! They have me wishing summer would hurry up come so that I can pull out my batik skirt as well.

Labels: , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I love Alicia Key's skirt and her hair looks great :)

~ http://hellomisschic.blogspot.com

12 February 2010 at 04:16  
Blogger Super Noodle Rach said...

OMFG they loook AMAZING!

14 February 2010 at 00:37  
Blogger mrs. halimah. said...

i love the outfits much more than the song!

22 February 2010 at 16:27  
Blogger Florie said...

doesnt everything from Box Kitten remind you of Cacharel SS05?!i saw these pics and they took me way back to a Teenvogue editorial!

8 March 2010 at 12:26  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home