Monday 31 January 2011

Biker Jacket addict

Whilst other's deemed the Burberry S/S 2011 collection as "too young" I looked at it and couldn't help but think of just how 'me' it was.

You see, I have a thing for biker jackets and I'm putting it down to the fact that my grandfather was a biker as I can't find any other reason for my leather obsession.
I'm only showing you four of the jackets, but I do in fact have more as when ever I see a nice one I convince myself that I just have to buy it.

My latest purchase is the blush coloured perforated leather and suede jacket. I am in love with it, however, I haven't worn it yet as I am trying to get the most out of my wax jacket for a while seeing as it's relatively new.

Bloglovin//Twitter

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home